TSC TMIS portal registration, login, status check, and returns
Did you know that the Teachers Service Commission offers nearly all of its services to its members via its sophisticated online platform?
Institutions have adopted innovative technological advancements in recent years, with the management information system being one of the most widely used.
How does it function? It is a platform where members can register, update their information, and check various pieces of information.
The TSC TMIS portal is by far the most impressive for the commission. How does one go about creating an account and using the platform?
The Teacher Management Information System (TMIS) is an online platform that allows teachers to update their data from the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
Anyone who has registered can use this page to update their biodata, teacher information, basic school information, and much more.
Some teachers, however, are unfamiliar with the online portal. A TMIS gateway guide would be useful when registering, logging in, checking status, and returning.
Data incorporated in the TSC TMIS portal.
- School status, i.e., Private/public.
- Institution location.
- Gender specifications, i.e., girls/boys/mixed.
- Education level, i.e., primary/kindergarten/secondary.
- Special needs department, i.e., students/teachers.
- Population details. KCPE and KCSE performance.
- Subject enrolment for the school
The Teacher Management Information System Kenya aims to serve both employed and unemployed teachers.
As a result, they can offer a variety of services on the online platform and keep it up to date in order to meet the needs of their members.
TSC TMIS portal registration process
One of the best features of the Teachers Service Commission TMIS portal is the simple and straightforward registration process.
After completing the registration, you will use the TMIS registration status checklist to learn more about the status of your registration.
Use the address tsc.go.ke to access the official TSC website.
On the website, in the middle section of the home page, click on Teacher Online. It is located next to TPAD and provides access to the TPAD2 login page.
You will be taken to teachersonline.tsc.go.ke, where you will be able to access the TMIS platform.
On the lower-left section of the website, you’ll see an official tab with empty spaces for your username and password.
Fill in your TSC number in the username field and welcome in the password field. After entering all of your information, click the login button.
The action launches a window that prompts you to enter a new password and retype it to confirm. When you’re finished, click Save.
You will be redirected to the homepage, where you can log in with your TSC number and new password.
That’s how you sign up for the TMIS TSC portal.
How to Check your TMIS Registration Status
If you want to check your registration status, you can do so through the teachers’ online portal by following the steps below.
- On the online portal, select the registration status.
- Enter your ID or passport number on the next page and click search.
- You will receive your TSC registration confirmation if you are successful. In some cases, the status can be blank, in progress, verified, registered, reset, rejected, or incomplete.
TSC TMIS Login
Despite the fact that the online platform contains massive amounts of data, access is as simple as registering, which you can do by following the steps below:
- Go to the Teachers Service Commission’s official website and click Teachers Online. You can also access the online platform directly by clicking on the official link.
- Enter your username and password in the text box labeled official on the left lower section of the website.
- After you log in, you will have direct access to the platform and will be able to update your information as needed.
TSC TMIS forms
If you want to access and fill out specific forms, you can use the platform to do so. Once you’ve logged in to the forum, you’ll notice several tabs, and you can use the steps below to access the appropriate TSC TMIS form.
- Select the TMIS returns tab.
- On the following prompt, select submit returns.
- After successfully clicking the submit button, you will be directed to the various TMIS forms that you must complete.
This section is best suited for someone looking for a TMIS validation form or something else relevant.
How to update teachers’ data on TSC TMIS portal
TMIS data must be updated on a regular basis by educational institutions. And, with the continual recruitment and redeployment of teachers across the country, such information must be kept up to date.
How to update teachers’ mobile phone numbers
To update teachers’ mobile phone numbers in the TSC TMIS portal, use the following steps:
- Once logged in, go to the teachers tab to see a list of accredited learning institutions in the country.
- Place your cursor in the upper right corner of the window, where you’ll see an edit icon under the action column.
- This section will open in edit mode with all of the necessary teacher information.
- When done correctly, you can write the official teacher’s mobile phone number and save the changes.
- When you’re finished, click the save button in the action column.
- Repeat the entire procedure for all of your institution’s teachers.
TMIS entry/exit and updating deployment data
Another option for updating your TMIS account is to go to the deployment and entry/exit section.
Deployment occurs when one is swapped, and entry/exit reports occur when one is redeployed, dismissed, or interdicted.
- To update deployment data, go to the online platform’s add swap record tab and fill out all of the required information.
- If you want to change an entry/exit record, go to entry/exit report and select submit entry/exit report.
- A window will appear asking for the reason for the entry/exit. You could write something like “posting,” “transfer in,” or “recruitment.”
- Using the TSC number, look up the teacher’s information. The online portal will automatically display all of the teacher’s information, including surname, first name, and other names.
- To complete the update process, select the date of entry and other relevant details, then click submit.
Online teacher TSC registration form
To facilitate service delivery, the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) encourages its members to complete their registration online.
As a result, the online teacher registration form is one of the most frequently used on the online portal.
- Navigate to the teacher’s online portal.
- The new teacher registration button can be found at the top of the website.
- By clicking the button, you will be taken to a registration page with all of the necessary instructions and details to complete your registration.
- Your ID number, surname, phone number, KRA pin, category, grade, and year of sitting will be required in the first section.
- When finished, press the next button to proceed to the next registration section.
How TSC TMIS Returns Are Done
It is the responsibility of school principals to fill in all details about their school’s performance, full-time and part-time teachers, subject enrollment, and other information on the platform.
How does one go about doing so?
- To access the TMIS portal, go to the official TSC online platform and click on Teachers online.
- To access the required information, enter your username and password and click the login button.
- After logging in, select the TMIS Returns tab and then Submit Teachers Returns.
- A page will open in which you must enter basic school information. You will update the information as needed, such as the county, sub-location, and other details. When you’re finished, click Save.
- Proceed to the enrolment section to update the exact number of students/pupils in each category.
- You must also include information on the number of instruction classes for each form. When you’re finished, click Save.
- To add a teacher to TMIS, go to the teachers tab. You should enter the TSC number and ID number here, and the names will appear automatically.
- You must update the teacher’s mobile phone number, gender, date of birth, nationality, terms of service, and other information
- After that, you must update the teacher’s mobile phone number, gender, date of birth, nationality, terms of service, and other information. Once everything is in order, click save.
- If your institution has teachers with special needs, you must complete the teachers with special needs section. They should update their course, start and end dates, study area, and training mode. When everything is up to date, click the save button.
- The next section is subject enrolment (CBE), in which you must enter the correct number of students or pupils per class, per gender, for all subjects available.
- You can enter more information on the non-full teaching load (due to illness), which includes a declaration of teachers with less workload. Don’t forget to save when you’re finished.
- Enter the KCPE/KCSE performance for all candidates that includes the mean of the respective teacher.
- If necessary, you can change the password in the utility section.