TSC Re-Advertises Internal Job Advert
The Commission seeks competent, experienced, result-oriented, and motivated Kenyans for the following positions:
For more information about the openings, people who are interested should go to the Commission’s website at www.tsc.go.ke.
Applications must be sent in by 5 p.m. on September 8, 2022, at the latest.
According to the Constitution and the law, the Teachers Service Commission is an employer that gives every applicant the same opportunity.
People with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
Please keep in mind that only those who make the shortlist will be contacted.
ONLY FOR TSC SECRETARIAT STAFF
The Commission wants to fill positions left open when employees leave from within.
Officers in the military who are qualified to apply are being asked to do so.
Those who want to apply and are qualified should use the recruitment portal on the TSC website, www.tsc.go.ke.
Applications must be sent in by 5 p.m. on September 8, 2022, or before.
No handwritten applications will be taken into account.
- PSC Extends Applications Deadline For Principal Secretary Position; How To Apply
- UNESCO Advertises Jobs With up to Ksh450K Salary; How to Apply
- PSC Invites Applications for Principal Secretaries Job; How to Apply
- KMTC Announces Job Vacancies with up to Ksh250K Salaries; How to Apply
- How Jobseekers Get Scammed By Conmen – Survey
The TSC has a vacancy. Qualified people are invited to apply. Applicants must meet the post’s qualifications.
Interested and qualified applicants should apply at www.tsc.go.ke/recruitment.
Applications due by 5pm on 8 September 2022. No handwritten applications are accepted.
Deputy Director, Planning and Research, TSC Grade 5
The Deputy Director of Planning and Research will formulate research policies, strategies, and plans, coordinate research methodology design, develop and manage research systems and instruments, conduct research, and promote innovation.
It will also provide technical support for the Commission’s Strategic Plan, policy formation, and performance contracting.
Served as Assistant Director, Planning Policy Research and Innovation for a minimum of three (3) years or in an equivalent position for a minimum of twelve (12) years;
Bachelor’s degree in economics, statistics, economics and mathematics, economics and statistics, or equivalent;
Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Public Policy, Project Planning and Management or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
Certification in Quantitative and Qualitative research methods;
Certificate in Leadership Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
Met the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution;
Certificate in compliance;
Must be able to impact direction and strategic thinking;
Make quality decisions, establish relationships, lead and empower others, manage performance, and manage resources.
Have a minimum of seven (7) years of continuous Research experience in a reputable organization;
Have progressive data management and research responsibilities in a Research unit;
Be familiar with a variety of research field concepts, practices, and procedures as reflected in work results;
Have working industry knowledge of relevant emerging research trends and practices;
Have good communication skills.
- The Deputy Director, Planning and Research, report to the Commission Secretary for managing Planning and Research.
- Proposing to the Commission secretary the important research priority areas in cooperation with various service areas.
- Assessing research projects’ scope and ensuring they’re on schedule and on budget.
- Coordinating R&D proposals 4. Developing resource mobilization plans for research funding
- Helping service areas generate research projects
- Distributing national and international research outcomes to stakeholders
- Publications on topics pertinent to the organization’s contributions to knowledge;
- Publishing study findings following dissemination to relevant stakeholders to improve awareness and information on the researched issue.
- Reviewing and sharing TSC research and academic journals in numerous fields to improve knowledge management and program quality.
- Establishing efficient research intelligence mechanisms to inform policy and domestication;
- Overseeing technical services by formulating long-range plans, analyzing policy status, and finding deficiencies.
- Directing the Division’s budget and spending and recommending future funding needs
- Monitoring and reviewing the Strategic Plan and related programs;
- Ensuring the Commission’s policy framework meets standards;
- Mentor and coach Division staff; 16. Supervise and evaluate Division staff.
The Terms and remuneration benefits for this Grade:
- Basic Salary Scale: Kshs.192,782 – Kshs. 288,051
- House Allowance: Kshs. 50,000
- Commuter Allowance: Kshs.16,000
- Leave Allowance: As provided in TSC Secretariat
- Annual Leave: 30 working days per calendar year
- Medical Cover: As provided in the TSC Secretariat Medical Scheme
- Terms of Service: Five (5) years contract renewable once subject to
- satisfactory performance
Shortlisted applicants shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates, and transcripts during interviews.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
TSC is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply.
TSC Advertises Internal Job Advert
TSC Advertises Internal Job Advert