Father and son charged for killing form four student.
Kiambu County police officers have seized the vehicle that allegedly knocked down and killed a form four student at Ndeiya two weeks ago.
Authorities claim they were able to identify the vehicle, a Toyota Probox with some of its features altered following the hit and run.
The owner of the car was arrested, as was his son, a form four student, who was reportedly driving at the time of the accident.
The father and son were charged in Limuru and released on KSh10,000 and KSh100,000 cash bail, respectively.
Tigoni Police Station traffic commander George Onsongo confirmed the arrests and stated that they were inspecting the vehicle and collecting documents such as the log book.
- How to Check KCPE, KCSE and Grade 6 Registration Details Through SMS
- How Ministry Lost Millions To Ghost Learners And Double Payment To Public Schools
- Government Asked To Include Special Needs Learners’ Data Into Control System
- Igathe Unveils Plan For Public Schools and ECDE Teachers
- Malala Posts KCSE And University Papers Public