Best C (Plain) courses in Kenya, 2023
C plain students can choose from a variety of programs. The best C plain courses in Kenya, however, include the following:
- Health and Nutrition
If you enjoy medical programs, this is one of the best C- programs you can do. This diploma is offered by many private and public institutions, so you should have no trouble finding one that is appropriate for you.
You will learn about public health and nutrition here. As a result, you will be able to communicate with the community about health issues as well as provide food advice.
- As expected, a minimum of C plain aggregate.
If you have a certificate in the same field, you shuold have C- aggregate.
- A C in any two subjects from the following categories:
Home Science, Biology, Chemistry, and Agriculture fall into Category A.
Home Science, Geography, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Agriculture are included in Category B.
2. Hospitality Management Hospitality
One of the best courses to take with a C plain is management. You will learn the managerial and educational skills required to manage high-end hotels, restaurants, and other places where hospitality is essential to the success of a business. Experts in this field who have a lot of experience earn a lot of money on a monthly basis.
The requirements are as follows:
- C- in any of the following two subjects from the categories below.
- Biology, English/Kiswahili, and Chemistry – Category A.
- Home Science, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, and English/Kiswahili – Category B.
You can also pursue this course with a C-minus and a certificate from a recognized institution in the same or a related program if you have a C-minus and a certificate from a recognized institution in the same or a related program.
- Clinical and Child Neurophysiology
This course will primarily examine how a child’s and adolescent’s brain functions. You will be in charge of treating various disorders using an integrated modal of clinical neurophysiology. Kenyatta University is the best place to get this diploma.
The requirements are as follows:
- Biology, English, Chemistry, and Mathematics are all required.
- Alternatively, a C- and two years of experience are acceptable.
4. Communication and Media Studies
This program is still one of the most competitive in the country.
The media is evolving at a rapid pace, necessitating the genuine services of Communication and Media Experts. While the industry is competitive, talented individuals who are determined to pursue this diploma can always find work.
- C- in Geography, History, or Government. C plain in both English and Kiswahili
- Estate Agency and Property Management
As you may be aware, no industry is thriving more than real estate. Real estate agents are always in high demand. It means you’ll have an easier time finding work with big companies like Buy and Rent Kenya, Hao Finder, Property 24 and others.
- C in Mathematics and English
- Diploma in Software Engineering
We live in an exciting new world where technology is transforming everything. One of the best diploma programs that will introduce you to the world of app development and software is Software Engineering.
Every business requires an app and system upgrades on a regular basis to improve performance. If you have exceptional skills, you may be able to land a great job at Oracle, IBM, Safaricom, or even Facebook or Google.
- Mathematics (D)
- D- in both English and Kiswahili
7. Quantity Surveying
To name a few, the course is best offered at Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) and the University of Nairobi. The majority of graduates from this program find work immediately or within the first year of graduation.
Even if you aren’t so fortunate, you can become self-employed and earn more than your employed counterparts.
- C in English and C+ in Mathematics
- C in either physics or chemistry
8. Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)
Companies such as KPLC, Bamburi Cement, Davis, KAA, and KenGen, to name a few, are always looking for engineers in this field. You can also work for yourself and earn money through contracts and other means. Working for a top company guarantees you a salary that is slightly higher or lower than that of a typical government-employed teacher.
- C minus Mathematics and Physics
- Pharmacy Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC)
Kenyatta University, and the University of Nairobi are well-known for providing quality training to specialists in this field.
With such a diploma, you could open a pharmacy in a major city such as Mombasa, Kisumu, or Nairobi.
- Machogu Issues New School Operating Hours Directive
- Machogu Warns Head Teachers Against Sending Away Junior Secondary Learners Because of Fees, Uniform
- KDF Airlifts Teachers to Schools Amid Boni Forest Insecurity Concerns
- Governor’s Spouse Trace and Takes Teenage Mothers Back to School
- TSC To Dispatch Newly Recruited Teachers To Junior Secondary Schools
Given that most government hospitals lack a sufficient supply of medicines, you can earn a lot of money per day.
- A pertinent combination of subjects such as English, Kiswahili, Biology, and Physics.