The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has advertised 1000 promotion and deployment of practicing teachers in public primary schools.
To qualify for promotion and deployment to secondary school, a candidate should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen:
- Be a holder of a Pl Certificate;
- Be a holder of a Bachelor's Degree in Education with 2 teaching subjects;
- Must have attained at least C+ (Plus) mean grade at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent and C+ (Plus) in the two teaching subjects or it's equivalent;
- Must be serving under Teachers Service Commission;
- TSC to Recruit 10,000 new teachers as it seeks to promote others
- INVITATION FOR APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF FIVE MEMBERS OF TSC
- TSC RECRUITMENT OF SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS (4000 POSTS).
- LATEST TEACHING JOBS / VACANCIES. JULY 2021
Applicants MUST ensure that certified copies of the degree certificate and academic transcripts are fled of the Commission through TSC County Directors within one (1) month from the date of this advert.
Successful candidates under this category shall be appointed at T-Scale 7. Grade C2 under the Career Progression Guidelines(CPG) for Teachers and shall be deployed to secondary schools where vacancies exist.
Please note that:
b) The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2021/2022 shall apply to the recruitment process
- iOnly shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to present original academic and professional certificates
- Successful candidates must not fill more than one Application for Employment Forms. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Manually filled applications will not be considered: vi) Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission forewarns applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in the recruitment
REPORTING OF FRAUD
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office of Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202 892193) and Deputy Director.
Staffing (0202892 131) or write to the Commission through the email address dirstaffingtsc.go.ke. In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be report.
TSC boss Nancy Macharia says the commission is intending to recruit and promote over 10,000 teachers. TSC said it is recruiting 5,000 secondary school teachers and an additional 1,000 for primary schools.
Hired teachers will serve on permanent and pensionable terms of service.
TSC Commission Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Nancy Macharia announced that the additional teachers will help the government achieve its policy on 100 per cent transition of pupils from primary to secondary schools.
- Latest Teaching Vacancies – June / July 2021
- TSC TPAD 2 online form; Mandatory documents to attach as evidence for teaching standards
- How to apply for TSC teacher transfer online. APPLICATIONS PROCESS
- Requirements for one to be employed as a TSC teacher in Kenya
- TSC Grading system for teachers
- Allowances Paid To TSC Teachers In Kenya
- TSC Salary For Newly Promoted Teachers
- TSC Hardship Areas – Latest Review
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
For more Teachers Updates
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel