Job Information: Today Recruitment Kenya
Ubuntu Children Wellness Center specializes in special needs training, professional therapy, pediatric fitness/nutrition.
We have an interesting chance for an ambitious Special Education Teacher to join our vibrant team.
This job is well fitted to an individual that is seeking to improve their profession in special needs education and attain hands-on experience in a prolific and supportive workplace.
Your key competencies will be;
- Evaluate students’ capabilities and craft teaching plans
- Modify learning materials to students’ demands
- Maintain track of and reflect on learners’ progress
- Observe children’s behavioural patterns and establish relevant interventions if necessitated
- Support and inspire youngsters to reach important education milestones.
- Discover appealing activities to teach experiences (e.g. arts)
- Manage classroom changes and settle the conflict
- Prepare learners for the transition to the succeeding level
- Notify parents on their children’s performance and possible obstacles
- Mentor/coach other specialists who work with children with special needs
- Cooperate with the support staff (e.g. social agency, therapists, health operators and the administration) to create holistic mediation plans
- A diploma in Special Needs and Inclusive Education.
- Expertise working with children with a broad range of disadvantages for a minimum period of two years.
- Capacity to formulate IEPs
- A patient, active, and flexible personality
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested aspirants to send their applications to email@example.com by the 2nd Nov 2020.