We are currently looking for a School Manager whom will be overseeing the day to day operations of all the three schools and will be reporting directly to the Board of Managers (B.O.M) chaired by the director of the school. The three schools encompass both primary and secondary school sections.
Salary and benefits
- A successful candidate will be entitled to a Gross Salary of Kshs. 40,000 – Kshs. 45,000
- A company vehicle with a weekly fuel allowance so that they can maneuver around the three schools
- Other applicable allowances
To provide leadership to both the teaching and non-teaching staff so as to ensure a smooth running of the school’s activities on a daily basis for the long-term.
- Manage the school’s administrative function
- Ensuring the vision for the school is clearly articulated, shared, understood and acted upon effectively by all.
- Monitoring coverage of the syllabus quality of teaching and effectiveness of learning outcomes
- Ensuring teachers and support staff have all necessary working resources required in undertaking their responsibilities
- Building effective relationships with parents, education partners and external stakeholders
- Assist in the automation of a majority of the schools functions
- Build a strong and cohesive culture that is supported by effective systems and structures
- Setting targets and goals for school staff through a participative process.
- Ensure that the schools meet provisions in its strategic plan
- Ensure that the schools meet all the regulations in the Ministry of Education
- Manage the maintenance of the school site and property including the purchase and repair of all furniture and fittings
- Ensure the health & safety policy is implemented at all times, put into practice and is subject to review and assessment at regular intervals or as situations change
- Manage the maintenance of the school buses including sourcing for their spare-parts and supervising their repairs
- Review the daily fee collection and ensure that the institution is financially stable and able to meet its obligations i.e. bank loan, staff salaries, suppliers
- Audit the schools accounts so as to seal any revenue leakages
- Work closely with senior school management to achieve high levels of team spirit and synergy
- Ensure that all recruitment, appraisal, staff development, grievance, disciplinary and redundancy policies and procedures comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Work with the schools heads and accounting department in preparing an annual budget and ensure that it is strictly adhered to
- Attend and sit in ALL B.O.M meetings which are held once every term.
- A holder of a degree in Business Management and administration; additional qualification of a post-graduate degree in education is an added advantage
- Should be computer literate and have proficiency in Microsoft packages
- A self-motivated, energetic person who enjoys working in a busy and dynamic working environment
- Experience as a school manager or a principal of a registered school for not less than 4 years with a proven track-record
- The flexibility to learn and adapt to new cultures
- Demonstrates ability to think and act critically, creatively and
- Candidate should be 30 years and above
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills that enables open communication with parents, teachers and learners
- Demonstrates ability to think and act critically, creatively and independently
- Should have a valid driver’s license with driving experience of not less than one year
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Applications not meeting the minimum requirements will not be considered
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ADMINISTRATION MANAGEMENT VACANCY AT FORESIGHT ACADEMY, NAIROBI.
Kindergarten school in Ruaraka constituency (Foresight Academy) is inviting applications for a vacancy of Administration Manager.
Minimum application requirements;
- Managerial Bachelor's Degree or administration degree.
- Any related deploma
- At least expirience of 7 to 9 years.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have at least knowledge in accounting.
- Must be flexible and ready to accept changes, have no bad attitude and be self driven.
- Must have a deeper Christian background.
- Must be friendly to children, and have good attitude about the school environment.
- Must be competitive in terms of staff duties.
- Must produce a good conduct certificate.
Apply through: vacancy@foresightacademy.