ANGLICAN CHURCH OF KENYA – DIOCESE OF NAIROBI
ST. ANDREWS ZIMMERMAN PARISH
PO Box 67747-00200
Tel: 0775642222,0728 732114
October 6, 2020
VACANCY: PRIMARY SCHOOL HEAD TEACHER
St. Andrews School is a Church sponsored Primary School with pupils from Pre-Primary 1 to Class 8. We are affiliated to ACK St Andrews Parish based in Nairobi, Zimmerman. We are located inside the Church compound. We have a vacant position for head-teacher, which we seek to Fill.
Duties and Responsibilities
I. Provide day to day professional leadership to the School.
2. Spearhead School curriculum implementabon
3. Ensuing full payment of School leves.
4. Ensure overall performance of the School in both curriculum and extracurriculum
5. Oversee timely preparation, delivery and evaluation of all programs that guide
school activities including timetables, duty Rosters, Exams and Extra-Curriculum
activities in collaboration with the teaching staff
6. Create an environment for staff training and development, including orientation,
Induction and coaching
7. Implementing the board resolutions on School operations
8. Shall be the link between at the School staff and the Board of management
9. Any other duty as assigned by the Board of Management and the Vicar.
1. A Christian of Anglican onentation with a recommendation letter from your Parish
2. PI certificate holder from a recognized Institution. 3. Minimum 5 year experience at the rank of senior teacher and above in a school
with a minimum of 300 pupils
4. A Kenyan citizen aged between 35 and 50 years.
Applications to reach the Vicar's office by 21 October 2020.
We have found the Messiah. John 1:41