Physics Teacher JOB – NOVA PIONEER.
Nova Pioneer is seeking an exceptional High School Physics Teacher for Tatu City Boys Campus. Please keep in mind that this only applies to teachers with three or more years of teaching experience. You will play a critical role in providing students with an exceptional 21st Century learning experience.
Please keep in mind that the job posting will close on Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 5:00 p.m.
Disclaimer: There are no fees associated with the processing of your application at Nova Pioneer.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Teach and deliver exceptional, real world, enquiry-based Physics lessons that align with the Kenya curriculum requirements.
- Maintain positive, constructive and professional relationships with students, their families and colleagues.
- Develop lessons plans and partner with the Learning Design Team in reviewing and updating lessons when required/ desired.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, is developmentally appropriate to the maturity and interests of the students and maintain an organized and focused learning environment.
- Infuse joy and passion for learning in lessons so that students are excited and interested in their academic excellence.
- Provide necessary accommodations and modifications for the growth and success of all students both in academic and culture expectations.
- Be accountable for students’ mastery of content and academic standards.
- Integrate interactive technology into lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
- Set and communicate rigorous and ambitious goals for all students and provide effective student feedback so they internalize them.
- Ministry Issues New Directive To School Heads Ahead Of 2022 General Elections
- Mwalimu Sacco Emerge Best In Top 100 Sacco In Kenya
- Interns To Battle Out With Other Teachers for TSC Replacement Positions
- Students Vacate School Accusing Principal Of Being Intolerable
- TSC GUIDELINES FOR REPLACEMENT OF PRIMARY SCHOOLS TEACHERS
- Provide consistent rewards and/or consequences for student behavior and model expected behaviour at all times for students to emulate
- Consistently meet the ambitious goals of a rapidly-growing organization
- Serve as teacher on duty and/or boarding teacher on duty and support school wide programs aimed at behavior interventions.
- Timely capture of students data on academic outcomes and articulation of students progress to NP families and other stakeholders when called upon to do so.
- Serve as a home room teachers when called upon to do so.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- TSC certification and a relevant Degree in Education.
- Strictly 3+years teaching experience.
- You are a great communicator. You are able to provide clear and effective written and verbal communication.
- You are flexible and open to change – you handle uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity well.
- You are a problem solver – you are proactive in identifying issues and address these thoroughly by making an effort to find appropriate solutions.
- You are excited about our organizational culture—and in particular, you are fired up to challenge yourself by embracing mutual vulnerability and a firehose of feedback.
There are a series of stages in the Nova Pioneer interview process and candidates will be moved forward in the process depending on their success in the previous stage. The process is as follows:
- Phone interview: a short conversation to understand your skills and experience a little better.
- Practical demonstration of what you can do: you will complete a written task or a demonstration related to the role you are applying for. Teachers sit an assessment and deliver a lesson to a class.
- Final interview: you’ll have a final conversation with the hiring manager before decisions are made.