P.O. Box 555 Thika.
Date: Dec 17.. 2020
ADVERTISEMENT TO FILL VACANT POSITIONS
The Njiiri School wishes to employ suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions. Interested candidates should possess the listed conditions as a bare minimum.
I.) BOM Teachers: The following subject combinations;
I. History, Geography
2. History' Kiswahili
3. Biology/ Chemistry
5. Computer Studies/……..
- BOM Teaching Jobs for Secondary, Primary, RCDE Teachers. Non-Teaching Staff Jobs. 2021
- TSC Internship Merit List and Road Map Per County, 2020. List of Successful Applicants
- Best Personal Accident Insurance Covers Providers In Kenya
- How to Apply For Good Conduct In Kenya
Interested candidates should be;
(i) holder of a Degree or Diploma in Education from a recognized institution.
(ii) be registered by the Teachers Service Commission, (TSC)
(iv) be trained in the respective subjects.
2) COMPUTER TECHNICIAN — (1-year contract)
• K.C.S.E Certificate mean grade of C Plain
• Holders of Diploma in ICE/ IT/ Computer Science foam a recognized institution
• At least 1-year field experience
Interested applicants should submit their handwritten application and one page typed and updated CV to the office at the school or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the undersigned not later than 28/12/2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
BOM NJIIRI SCHOOL