NAIROBI CITY COUNTY JOBS FOR ECDE TEACHERS, 2020.
The Nairobi City County is inviting all
interested parties to apply for the four
hundred and ninety-eight Early Childhood Development Education job vacancy positions. The salary payments for these teachers vacancies range from 21,000-29,000 Kenyan shillings. An additional sh6,800 house allowance and
ksh4,000 commuter allowance is applicable.
- Teaching professionally in class.
- Organizing the facilitation of playing and learning events for the learners.
- Taking good care of the learners, nurturing them spiritually , socially, morally, aesthetically, mentally, physically, and emotionally for a better holistic growth.
- Keeping all the records of administration such as the scheme of work, Lesson Plans, attendance list, among others as well as Managing classes for the ECDE pupils while promoting their security and safety in schools.
- Preparing all the required materials for playing and learning.
- A D+ qualification in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or at least O-level in KCE Division IV.
- Certificate in Early Childhood development Education is a must. Only certification by KNEC or the Ministry of Education will be approved or perherps its equivalent.
- A Certificate in Computer. Must be proficient with the skills.
- Registered and verified by the Teachers Service Commission of Kenya.
Application Dateline: 2020, Mon 15th Jun.
Primary School Teacher Vacancy/Job at Rama Homes
- Preparation and planning of relevant creative and educative teaching activities.
- Planning, preparing teaching and learning materials and executing appropriate activities for the children each day according to the curriculum, schemes of work and lesson plans.
- Maintaining positive, constructive and professional relationships with pupils, their families and colleagues.
- Creating a conducive classroom environment that is conducive to learners and maintaining an organized and focused learning environment.
- Infusing joy and passion for learning in lessons so that pupils are excited and invested in their academic excellence.
- Accounting for pupils’ mastery of academic standards.
- Integrating interactive technology into lessons to enhance instructional delivery.
- Degree/Diploma in Education (P1) or equivalent qualification.
- Registered with TSC
- At least1 years teaching experience.
- Proficiency in English & Kiswahili; both written and spoken
- Fresh graduate are highly recommended to apply
- Accommodation will be provided
How to Apply
Deadline : 30th May 2020