Job Title: Music Teacher
Location: South B
Report to: Headmaster
Job Summary: Responsible for teaching Music as part of the school curriculum. The Music Teacher will design and implement a
curriculum that includes the theory and practice of general music, singing, and playing musical instruments.
- KNUT, KUPPET Reveals How KCPE Exam Leaked As KNEC Is Yet To Give A Statement On The blunder
- TSC Reinstates Back Unjustly Fired Teacher Following Ombudsman intervention
- Schools, Teachers Warned Against Holiday Tuition. Risks Revocation of Registration Certificates
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach general styles of music.
- Teach singing to students from beginner to advanced level.
- Incorporate musical instruments and movement in lessons.
- Plan and implement a program of instruction and lesson plans.
- Prepare students for school concerts and planned music experiences.
- Inspire and motivate students to extend themselves to after-school music clubs.
- Build relationships and mentor students.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music.
- Registered to teach as an academic (TSC)
- Minimum of 3 years teaching experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in choral pedagogy
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 31st March 2021
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Only suitable candidates will be contacted to continue the application process.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES