West Nairobi School
After a two year contract, the WNS teacher/administrator becomes eligible for an additional monthly stipend to be used towards either: housing, retirement, or student loans.
WNS will fly the teacher/administrator (and family) to Kenya to begin the contract. After completing a two year contract, WNS will fly the teacher/administrator (and family) back home.
Start July 2021
Contract Length: 2 years
Number of Vacancies: 1
Student Level: Middle School
Eligible Candidates: Licensed Teacher, University Graduate
- Education Required: Bachelor
- Major: Preferably an Education Major
- Required Certificates:
- Teaching Credential/License
- A consistent Christian lifestyle.
- Preferably State Certified in Education.
- Meet certification requirements of recognized accrediting agency.
- Successful classroom teaching experience or alternate experience working with students.
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized and committed.
- Creative and energetic.
- Agreement to the Network of International Christian Schools (NICS) Statement of Faith and completed required NICS processing documents.
- BOM, ECDE, SNE, P1, May Teaching Jobs
- Primary and Secondary School Teaching Vacancies
- Nova Pioneer Teaching Jobs
- Latest Teaching vacancies
West Nairobi School provides:
- Health Insurance with Tie Care (Equivalent amount varies depending on single or family)
- Free Education for Staff Kids (Equivalent to $7,000 USD per student)
- Lunch (daily) (Equivalent to $1,000 USD per year)
- Travel (Equivalent to $800 – $1,500 USD per person)
- Visa (Equivalent to $2,500 – $5,000 USD)
- One-Time Furniture Set Up (Equivalent to $1,000 USD)
- Teach two to three sections of Math and teach two to three sections of Bible (no more than five total classes).
- Share the gospel daily with students as a class and individually with the goal of creating disciples of Jesus Christ.
- Ensure consistent Biblical illumination throughout the curriculum.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Plan, prepare and deliver highly engaging instructional activities based on outcomes of curriculum.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Build positive relationships with parents and the WNS community.
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning.
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback.
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings.
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars and conferences.
Please click apply and complete your application on our page. You will be prompted to register by creating an account. From there you will be able to fill out the application. Once the application is complete, a NICS representative will contact you and the interview process will begin.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES