Makueni ECDE Teachers Jobs; How To Apply
Makueni County Public Service Board is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act 2012 whose mandate includes appointing persons to hold or act in the offices of County Public Service.
In order to strengthen the capacity of the Public Service, the Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions as per Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and Sections 45, 50 and 51 of the County Governments’ Act 2012.
ECDE TEACHERS – (27 POSTS)
Terms of Service: Three (3) years’ contract
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must be in possession of:
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade C (Plain), or its approved equivalent. OR
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+ (Plus), or its approved equivalent, plus Certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education offered by KNEC or Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education offered by KNEC or its approved equivalent.
- Registered by the Teachers’ Service Commission
- Certificate in computer applications
- A Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service
- Valid medical report from a recognized government health facility
In addition to the above requirements, an ECDE Teacher must have the following:
I) Creative and innovative
ii) rofessionalism and integrity
iii) Relate well with children, parents and members of the society
iv) Modest and of sound mind
i) Team player
ii) Ability to think creatively and constructively
iii) Excellent communication skill
Written applications enclosing the above documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to: –
The Chief Executive Officer
Makueni County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 49 – 90300
Or delivered by hand at the reception desk at Makueni County Public Service Board Offices located past Makueni Girls, opposite Wote Technical Training Institute, to be received on or before the close of business on Friday, July 15th, 2022.
- TSC Advertises Vacancies Of Upto SH.288,000 Salary; How To Apply
- Gov’t Announces Jobs With Annual Salaries Of Up To Ksh3.5 Million; How To Apply
- How to Apply for Advertised Paid Internship Positions at the Media Council
- PSC Announces 1,000 Paid Internships; How to Apply
- How Jobseekers Get Scammed By Conmen – Survey
- The applicant(s) must come from the affected sub-ward
- Indicate the ECDE Centre for which the application is made at the right-hand corner of the envelope.
MAKUENI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD