KOIWA BOYS HIGH SCHOOL
P.O. BOX 453-20210-LITEIN
16 DECEMBER, 2020.
ADVERTISEMENT! ADVERTISEMENT! ADVERTISEMENT!
Koiwa Boys' High School invites applications from qualified and self-driven individuals to fill the following vacancies on BOM terms.
1. English Literature – 3 Posts
Eligible individuals should meet the following basic requirements,
- Must have original professional and academic certificates
- Must be a holder of Diploma in Education or BED
- Must be a registered teacher as per section 23 of the TSC Act 2012.
Interested candidates are to submit their handwritten application, copies of professional and academic certificates by Wednesday, 23rd December 2020. to:
The Secretary Board of Management Kolwa Boys' High School P.O. Box 453 Litein. For shortlisted candidates, interviews will be held on Wednesday, 6th January 2021 at 9.00 a.m.
MR. ISAAC SERET PRINCIPAL
RIWA HIGH SCHOOL
- BOM Teaching Jobs for Secondary, Primary, RCDE Teachers. Non-Teaching Staff Jobs. 2021
- TSC Internship Merit List and Road Map Per County, 2020. List of Successful Applicants
- Best Personal Accident Insurance Covers Providers In Kenya
- How to Apply For Good Conduct In Kenya