Kindergarten Teacher Jobs, 2022 – SABIS ACADEMY
Enabling the success of students and helping in academic achievement to reach their potential through the implementation of the SABIS curriculum and philosophy and the consistent use of the SABIS teaching methodology.
- Teaching using the provided lesson plans (may also be asked to develop such plans based on provided pacing charts as relevant and needed) for their subject(s) to be able to teach using the SABIS point system.
- Marking of assessments relevant to their subject(s).
- Discuss disciplinary and student performance issues with the Academic Quality Controller (AQC) as needed.
- Implementing the SABIS point system to ensure an environment conducive to learning in the classroom.
- Providing support by invigilating exams as needed in an adequate and properly managed exam environment.
- Providing support for the academically low performing students, to help improve and get motivated to reach their potential.
- Attending training sessions when needed and as per the request of school management to enhance their understanding of the SABIS system improving their performance
- Managing the report card quarterly by entering the information into the SSMS as well as manually filling an internal report of student performance, all per the instructions of the AQC.
- Preparing and posting students’ artwork on the bulletin boards as planned by the AQC or planned by the teacher and approved by the AQC in all designated areas.
- Preparing and participating in activity plans for all such student life-related events such as but not limited to art, open house, and physical education in coordination with the AQC.
- Preparing students for the school concerts; for example – but not limited to – singing and performing in front of an audience
- Aiding in duties that may include testing children, substituting for absent teachers, organizing children for lunches and buses, controlling traffic (vehicles and people), and other administrative duties that may be assigned to him/her by the school SABIS management
- Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the school SABIS management
- Bachelor degree in a related subject matter and/or equivalent
- Native English speaking candidates only
- MS Office needed components
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work within a team
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
- How Elections Affect 2022 Academic Calendar
- KUPPET Chastise Magoha For Causing Confusion Over School’s Re-Opening
- Why Schools May Not Re-Open On Thursday
- Magoha’s Off Guard Directive Causes Trouble For Parents And Students
- KU Vice-Chancellor Tells Staff, Students To Ignore Current Administration
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, colour, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.