French Teacher Jobs, 2022 – SABIS ACADEMY.
- Managing a teacher substitution for absent staff to ensure that classes are being taught according to the lesson plans
- Checking SABIS AMS results and analyzing students’ performance, following up on failed concepts and any errors that may have occurred during the testing sessions.
- Conducting class observations daily to ensure that the SABIS point system is being applied as well as providing feedback to the teachers on their performance
- Meeting with the relevant staff to check on students’ progress and develop action plans to improve results further
- Following up on teachers’ complaints with the AQC and or School Director
- Assigning marking and managing timetables for teachers to ensure an equal distribution of workload
- Ensuring that all teaching materials (pacing charts, sample questions, basic questions, lesson plans, exam TTs, etc…) are available for teacher usage
- Conducting the performance appraisals of the teachers in coordination with the AQC(s), developing and following up on improvement plans
- Reviewing and/or suggesting the teachers’ classroom assignment at the beginning of the year for the different classes to make sure we have the most suitable teacher in each section
- Conducting teacher training workshops to improve their subject knowledge and teaching methods for specific concepts while using the SABIS system
- Providing feedback to the regional center on pacing charts, exams, curriculum, etc.
- Organizing and managing in coordination with AQCs and SLC the academic support sessions for the academically weak students
- Ensuring that all teachers are following the pacing charts promptly and developing action plans for those who are falling behind
- Ensuring that all classrooms displays, corridors are well kept, updated, and appropriate
- Ensuring that students receive their exam schedules, revision material, SABIS AMS, periodic and final study list as per the pacing chart
- Submitting weekly reports to the School Director and AQC regarding the teachers’ performance
- Planning periodic exams schedules in conjunction with AQCs and the Regional Centre to ensure all exams are being conducted in the appropriate timings and the right frequency
- Performing such other related tasks or projects as they arise and as delegated by the SABIS school management.
- Bachelor degree in French with a master in Education
- Good command of English is a must
- Highly competitive in written and spoken French is a must
- minimum 3 years (is preferred but not a must) SABIS experience
Must meet all employment requirements including, but not limited to, country and local education and certification requirements, reference checks, and criminal background checks.
- TSC To Launch Online lessons Today To Address Teachers Shortage And Learning Disparities
- New Salary Scales for TSC Employed Teachers
- TSC Partners With Solution Sacco To Offer Teachers Financial Literacy Training
- Teachers Sexually Molesting Students In Nyamira North
- Students Desert School As Draught Persist
Additional details about this position will only be provided to short-listed candidates.
SABIS is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non – discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.