CONTENT CREATORS/TEACHERS JOBS
Job Reference: 484/02
Mereng Writers is looking for trained and qualified Content Creators/Teachers who will be in charge for creating content for online learners in primary school (Grade 2-8).
The content to be created must meet the set standards by the Ministry of Education for a virtual learning platform.
The content creator will be required to create Innovative and concise types of learning materials that are suitable for specified cognitive levels of learners. The content created must be in line with the Kenyan syllabus using Google forms.
- A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience in the local education system.
- Applicants must be a qualified teachers for the specified level.
- Interested teachers must have exceptional content/knowledge in their teaching subjects.
- Must have a deeper understanding of students’ revision needs for national exams.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili is a must for all applicants.
- Precise grammar and spelling are highly expected.
- All applicants must be computer literate. They must have knowledge of using Microsoft Office, Google classroom and Google forms.
Interested content creators should send their application letters and CV to
firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com by 19th
July 2020 at 12 pm.
TEACHING JOBS AND VACANCIES AT OSHWAL ACADEMY, MOMBASA, 2020.
- Mathematics Teachers. Reference Number: OAM/SNR/20/06
- P.E and Swimming Tutors
- French Teachers
- Business Studies and Geography
The institution is looking to employ qualified and experienced Teachers to work in school for senior students.
Qualifications/Skills and Competence:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education with specialisation in the above named subjects as your main areas of teaching.
- Must be verified and registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- Must possess a teaching expirience of 5 years minimum of A-level in I.G.C.S.E. Candidates with CAIE curricula expirience will have an upper hand.
- Technical mastery of content delivery in various syllabus assessment such as A-Levels, Cambridge, Edexcel and IGSCE.
- Perfect inter-personal and intra-personal skills.
- Good mastery for understanding of the modern pedagogy in teaching demonstrations.
- Excellent speaking and writing commanding communication.
- Must be an nnovative teacher and at the same time creative.
- Must be a very good planner and organisationiser.
- Must be able to work individually with less or no supervision.
- Must be willing and able to engage in Co-curricular activities
Methods of Applicacion
‘SendEmail To: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you indicate properly the vacancy position you are applying for before submitting. The application closing date is 21st June 2020
Don't Keep Share!: