St. Mary’s School French & Lit Teacher Job Vacancies In Kenya Kenya 2021
Career Employment Kenya: St. Mary’s School French & Lit Teacher Job Vacancies In Kenya Kenya 2021
Job Description: Today vacancy in Kenya
St. Mary’s School French & Lit Teacher Job Vacancies In Kenya
French and Literature Senior School Teacher Job, Current Teaching Jobs
Position: Senior School Teacher (French and Literature)
Reports To: Senior School Coordinator
Our institution has a rich cultural tradition blended in academic and co-curricular activities. We pride ourselves in the solid Christian foundation planted by the Holy Ghost Fathers since her inception in 1939. We prepare our students for the KCPE, Junior Cambridge International Curriculum, KCSE, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate (IB). All our academic programs place a focus on human values, creative arts, sports, religion, music and leadership.
- Presenting lessons in a comprehensive manner and facilitate learning through educational in-door and out-door activities and events
- Structure the information well by outlining the content and aims of the lesson, and summarizing key points as the lesson progresses
- Promoting individualized instruction to each student through mentoring and coaching students on how to develop study skills
- Participate in setting and marking internal examinations
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback on their performance
- Submit daily reports of performance to the Senior School Coordinator
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)
- Proven experience in teaching at least 2 years.
- Must be registered with TSC.
- Teaching Subjects, French and Literature.
- Ability to teach the International Programs IGCSE and IB will be an added advantage.
- Kindly state your expected salary.
How to apply
If you meet these qualifications, kindly send your resume to email@example.com or contact 0721 490 140/ 0735 337 809
Deadline is 19th February 2021.
NB: Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.