LWF World Service is the humanitarian and development arm of the Lutheran World Federation. We are a widely recognized, international, faith-based organization working in over 20 countries.
We seek to bring people of all backgrounds together in the common quest for justice, peace, and reconciliation in an increasingly complex and fragmented world.
A commitment to the human rights of every individual, regardless of their status, guides our work, actions, and operations. We are particularly known for our timely, compassionate, and professional humanitarian work, and our field presence in hard-to-reach areas. Our work is people-centred and community- based.
Above all, we work with the most vulnerable, and to claim and uphold their rights, we engage proactively with local government and community structures.
Our partners in Kenya Djibouti Somalia Program include Lutheran Churches and their related agencies, The European Commission (ECHO), the US Government (BPRM), WFP, UNICEF and UNHCR with whom we are key implementing partners.
Lutheran World Federation -Kenya-Djibouti-Somalia Program, is seeking to recruit suitable candidates for the positions of Primary school teachers based in Dadaab Refugee Camp
- Education Officer- Administration and Policy, National Position, Dadaab, Kenya
- Education Officer – Curriculum Implementation and Quality Assurance
- Pre-Primary School Teachers, National Position, Kakuma, Turkana County, Kenya | Full-time
- Primary School Teacher Vacancy. LWF, Kenya
- Primary School Teacher Interns – National Position, Kakuma, Turkana County, Kenya
- Primary School Teachers Job, National Position, Kakuma, Turkana County
- SNE Primary School Teacher, National Position, Dadaab Kenya
“LWF/DWS is an equal opportunity employer, irrespective of gender, race or religious affiliation. LWF/DWS is a signatory to the Code of Conduct for humanitarian agencies. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect the organization’s commitment to the prevention of abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries.”
- ðŸ‘¨ðŸ¼ðŸ« BOM And Private School Teaching Vacancies. January 2021.
- ðŸ‘©ðŸ½ðŸ« UPDATED LIST OF VACANCIES JANUARY
- ðŸ“‘ Updated Schemes of Work. DOWNLOAD (pdf) All Subjects.
- ðŸ“ƒ DOWNLOAD LESSON PLANS
- ðŸ“š DOWNLOAD NOTES
- ðŸ“‘ DOWNLOAD PAST PAPERS
- ðŸ“– DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS