Advert Number: 202012SXX02
No of Posts: 8
Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelors Degree in Information Science-Records Management option.
- Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years.
- Must have completed their training and graduated in the last three (3) years from a recognized Institution (November 2017 to November 2020).
- Must have a certificate of good conduct from National Police Service (DCI).
- Certificate in ICT.
- Must be a person of integrity.
- Must be goal-oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual.
- Should possess good interpersonal, communications skills and be a team player.
The internship positions will be for a period of Twelve (12) months.
Successful applicants may be deployed either to the TSC Headquarters or County Offices.
– This is purely an Internship Programme for a maximum period of one year and will not lead to automatic employment at the TSC.
– Selected Interns shall be required to have personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period. They will also be required to have medical insurance coverage by the National Hospital Insura
LINK FOR APPLICATION: 25 Vacancies of Internship in the TSC Secretariat