The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is seeking to recruit 5,000 high school teachers on Permanent and Pensionable terms to support the 100 percent transition from primary to secondary schools.
HIGH SCHOOL TEACHERS RECRUITMENT – 4000 VACANCIES.
All candidates should meet the following requirements.
I) Must be Kenyans by citizenship
II) Must posses at least a Diploma in Education:
III) Must be TSC registered.
PRACTISING TEACHERS PROMOTION AND DEPLOYMET (PUBLIC PRIMARY SCHOOLS) – 1000 VACANCIES
Teachers who will be selected in this category will get appointed at T-Scale 7, Grade C2 under the teachers Career Progression Guidelines (CPG) and shall be deployed to secondary schools with the existing vacancies.
Interested candidates in this position must meet the following requirements for consideration.
- Must have a Kenyan citizenship
- Must possess a Be a PI Certificate;
- Must hold of a Bachelor's Degree in Education.
- Must have specialized in 2 teaching subjects
- Must have attained a KCSE minimum grade of C+ or Its equivalent
- Must have achieved at least a C+ (Plus) or it's equivalent in the two subjects of specialization
- Must be serving under TSC.
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS RECRUITMENT – 1000 POSTS
Teachers who will successfully employed under this positions will be posted to any county/area to teach. Note that you may be posted in a different region from where they applied for.
The basic qualifications for this job includes:
- Kenyan citizenship
- Possession of a Pl certificate:
- Must be TSC registered.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS
Kindly note that:
- Successfully selected teachers will be required to serve for at least 10 continuous from the appointed date in accordance to law; 2020/2021 TSC Recruitment Guidelines shall be applicable:
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Submission of original professional and academic certificates will be needed.
- Successful teachers who will be selected are not supposed to fill more than 1 Application form of Employment as it will automatically lead to disqualification
- No Manual applications will be accepted:
- Teachers who have never been employed by TSC before will be Preferred.
NB: Visit the TSC official website to also view 5474 Primary vacancies and 1100 Schools vacancies for replacement of teachers who exited the service.
The Teachers Service Commission offers equal opportunity to persons with disabilities (PWDs). PWDs are encouraged to apply.
CAUTION: Do not pay any recruitment fee as the exercise is free. Be aware of common fraudsters.
REPORT FRAUD to any TSC office nearby or TSC headquarters through telephone lines:
Director Staffing (0202892193)
Deputy Director. Staffing (0202892131)
OR contact TSC through via email dirtmetsc.go.ke
Also report to the nearest police station.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the Commission's website teachersonline.sc.go.ke or www.sc.go.ke under Careers.
14 September, 2020.