Salaries are returned to the Commission due to:
- Closure of your current bank account before the new one is operational.
- Recalling of salary by the Commission.
Any returned salary should be claimed in writing through the head of institution.
- Academic and Professional Requirements for Registration of Teachers
- Allowances Paid To TSC Teachers In Kenya
- TSC Hardship Areas – Latest Review
An employee is required to notify the Commission of any erroneous payment. Where the overpayment is a result of death, the next of kin should notify the bank immediately. To prevent overpayment, Heads of institutions should report cases of death and absenteeism within 48 hours.
Recovery of over payment
Over payment constitutes government liability whose recovery takes priority over all other deductions on payroll. Over payment will be recovered as follows:
- In reinstatement cases, the outstanding overpayment will be recovered in full
- In cases of retirement or death, any government liability is recovered in full from pension benefits or gratuity.
My salary was sent to the wrong station
Returned salaries are received by the Revenue Division at the T.S.C headquarters. If for genuine reasons your salary was returned and the division verifies that the case is genuine, they should be able to refund the amount due to you as soon as you contact them.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES