TSC Email For E-Platform, Virtual Meetings, Remote Learning; How To Activate.
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) introduced an e-platform for official emails, virtual meetings, and remote learning earlier this year.
The e-platform is intended for all teachers employed by the Commission as well as those enrolled in internship programs.
The commission directed that all institution heads and teachers, including those participating in the internship program, activate their email accounts on the TSC portal.
All communications from the Commission will be sent to activated emails.
TSC states that official emails will be in the format of the teacher’s name, the last two digits of the TSC number, and @mwalimu.tsc.go.ke.
In this article, I will walk you through the entire process.
The simplified procedure is as follows:
To activate email, follow these steps:
- Visit the Commission’s website at https://www.tsc.go.ke/.
2. Hover your cursor over Online services and select Teachers’ Email Activation using the drop-down arrow.
3. You will be redirected to another page after clicking; enter your TSC number and click next.
4. Enter your ID number and press the “Verify” button.
5. Make a note of your official email address, email@example.com, and your temporary password, rWerY1&uugrt)/.
6. Check out office.com and then click to go to the next website.
7. The option to select ‘another account will appear. Click ‘use another account,’ then enter the email address you recorded/copied and click next.
A page prompting you to ‘Update your password’ will appear.
8. You must enter a current password, “New Password,” and confirm the new password.
9. Enter the previously recorded password, i.e. Nbcs1643, as the current password, and then select a new password.
It is important to note that if you choose a commonly used password, it will be rejected and you will be directed to choose a harder one or one that has never been used with at least a number, uppercase letter, lowercase, @,#, and so on.
For example, hezron2020#2022 is an ideal password. Sign in after you’ve confirmed your new password.
10. After you sign in, you will be taken to a page where you must enter additional information. When this page appears, click the next button.
11. Click the dropdown arrow and select Kenya as your country. Enter your phone number and then press the next button.
- Junior High School Placement Will Be Fair – Magoha.
- Magoha Asks Private Schools To Build Junior High School Facilities
- KNEC Releases Grade Six CBC Exams Guidelines
- Moi University Mass Layoffs Plan Underway
- TSC Recruitment Dissatisfaction; How To File Complaints
- Class 8 Pupil Confesses To Killing Children, Their Pregnant Mother
12. Click next after entering the 6-digit code that will be sent to the phone number you provided for verification. ‘Well done,’ says the message.
You have successfully configured your security information.
To continue signing, select “Done” from the menu that appears on the screen. DONE should be clicked.
Woohoo!!! Your email has been activated.