TSC 2,945 Replacement vacancies January 2022
The Teachers Service Commission is declaring 2,945 vacancies to replace teachers exiting service through natural attrition i.e. 2,053 posts for primary schools and 892 posts for secondary schools.
The teachers recruited will serve on Permanent and Pensionable terms of service.
Eligibility; To qualify for recruitment, a candidate should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must be a holder of a P1 certificate in the case of primary schools and a minimum of a diploma
in education in the case of secondary schools;
- Must be a registered teacher with Teachers Service Commission.
Mode of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website, www.tsc.go.ke under ‘Careers’ or teachersonline.tsc.go.ke not later than 1st February, 2022.
Specific information on available vacancies per county/or schools is in the Commission’s website: www.tsc.go.ke.
Please note that:
- The Teachers Service Commission Recruitment Guidelines 2021/2022 FY shallapply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- In the case of primary schools, successful candidates will be posted to serve in any part of the country where vacancies exist and not necessarily in the county where they were recruited.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original professional and academic certificates;
- Successful candidates must not fill more than one Application for Employment Forms. Filling of two or more Application for Employment Forms will lead to disqualification;
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission;
- Manually filled applications will not be accepted.
- For detailed information on available vacancies per county/or schools, applicants are advised to visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke
- TSC 2,945 Replacement vacancies January 2022
- TSC Replacement Posts Distribution per county- January 2022
- TSC Replacement Slots 2022
- TSC REPLACEMENT ROADMAP 2022
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission forewarns applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
- How Parents Are Scammed By Conmen During School Breaks
- Alarming Teens Pregnancy Stage Posing Health Risks
- Sh1.95billion Acquired For Lending To SMEs, Education Sector
- Social Sciences, Media Studies, Fine Arts, Film, Animation, Graphics & Related Courses
- One Student Dies, 4 Injured In Separate Accidents
REPORTING OF FRAUD
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director – Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address email@example.com
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.