Names Of shortlisted Applicants For TSC July Mass Recruitment Out Next Week
The Teachers’ Service Commission (TSC) is required to publish the names of teachers who will be successfully shortlisted on its official website in order to make the recruitment process more transparent.
According to previous guidelines issued by the commission, the commission will publish the shortlisted candidates on its website from Wednesday, July 13th, 2022, to Friday, July 15th, 2022.
According to the advertisement, the Commission is looking to hire 14,460 primary and secondary school teachers, as well as Teacher Training College (TTC) tutors, by July.
TSC currently has 345,316 teachers on its payroll. There are 228,126 primary school teachers, 116,024 secondary school teachers, and 1,166 TTC tutors among them.
- KCSE certificates or equivalent (include certificates for attempts if exams were re-sat);
- KCPE certificate or equivalent (including certificates for re-sitting exams);
- KNEC letter of certification of results (where applicable);
- Primary and secondary school diplomas, as well as other relevant documentation;
- Card issued by the National Council of Persons with Disabilities (NCPWD) (where applicable);
- An affidavit sworn in accordance with the Oaths and Statutory Declarations Act, Cap 15 of the Laws of Kenya, to explain the name change.
Any applicant who is dissatisfied with the selection process should file a written complaint with the TSC County Director as soon as possible and send an email to the TSC Headquarters at email@example.com no later than seven (7) days after the selection process.
Within seven (7) days of receiving such a complaint, the TSC County Director should analyze and address all complaints raised after the selection process is completed, and then submit a report to the Headquarters on the action taken.
- Types of leaves for TSC employed teachers in Kenya
- Approved Enhancement course for teachers and educators
- TSC approved subject Combinations Science & Arts
- TSC teacher transfer online application process & rules
- What TSC Require To Process Your Pension Dues Faster
If an applicant is dissatisfied with the TSC County Director’s decision in (ii) above, or if a complaint is filed against the TSC County Director, the applicant may appeal to the TSC Headquarters’ Appeals Committee on Staffing Functions.
Within fourteen (14) days, the Appeals Committee must investigate the allegations and take appropriate action.