TSC Email Activation; Guidelines For Teachers
The procedure for activating an individual’s official email is as follows:
1. Access the Commission Website (www.tsc.go.ke)
2. Select Online Services and from the drop-down select Teachers Email Activation.
3. A new page (https://tscsearch.azurewebsites.net/) will load with a field where you will be required to fill in your TSC number and click next.
4. A new field requiring your ID number will appear. Fill it in and click “VERIFY.”
5. Verify the images and click Verify
6. Your details, which are already uploaded on the Commission System, will be verified.
7. Click on the icon to view and record your official email and the temporary password.
8. Click on office.com to go to the site.
9. Enter your email as per the record you had taken.
10. Enter the password you have recorded.
11. Click “Next” to continue
12. Additional information will be needed to secure your account and for future password verification.
13. Select “I want to set up a different method.”
14. Click on the drop-down and select phone.
15. Then Click confirm
16. The next field will request the teacher’s mobile number. This number must be the teacher’s mobile number, it will be used in the future to reset passwords and carry-out other important commission transactions, including pay-slip activities.
17. Select the Country and enter the mobile number. This must be your number and you should have the phone with you
- Dons Criticize TSC’s Attempt to Dictate How Teacher Education Courses Are Taught.
- HRMIS TSC Teachers Leave Application Guide
- TSC To Continue With TPD After Court Ruling
- 2022 TSC Salary Scale For Teachers Under Current CBA
- How And When TSC Can Transfer a Teacher
- TPAY Data; How To Update Email, Phone Number
18. Once done as below, click Next.
19. A code will be received in the phone provided for verification. Enter the code in the space provided as below and click Next.
20. Once the code is entered, the account will now be activated. Click Next to proceed.
21. Click Done to complete the process.
22. You will now be required to change the password to put yours.
23. Enter the password recorded earlier as the “Current password”, then enter your new password and confirm it. Don’t share this password with anyone as it will compromise your accounts
24. The account is now ready for use. Enter the email address and click Next.
25. Enter the code sent to your phone and click Next.
26. Click on the box Don’t show again and select No to proceed
27. Click on the outlook icon to access your emails.
28. Your email account is now ready for use.
29. Always remember to sign off once done if you are using a public computer
- TSC Grading system for teachers
- Allowances Paid To TSC Teachers In Kenya
- TSC Salary For Newly Promoted Teachers
- TSC Hardship Areas – Latest Review
- LATEST TEACHING JOBS / VACANCIES. JULY 2021
- TSC TPAD 2 online form; Mandatory documents to attach as evidence for teaching standards
- How to apply for TSC teacher transfer online. APPLICATIONS PROCESS
- Requirements for one to be employed as a TSC teacher in Kenya
NB: You can also download the Outlook app and install it on your phone or tablet/iPad for those with smartphones. For any queries related to the email activation, you can get assistance from the ICT Champion teachers, the TSC office near you or you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org. THANK YOU!