TSC New Guidelines On Email Activation For Teachers
EMAIL ACTIVATION GUIDELINES
The procedure of activating individual official email is as follows:
1. Access the Commission Website (www.tsc.go.ke)
2. Select Online Services and from the drop-down select Teachers Email Activation.
3. A new page (https://tscsearch.azurewebsites.net/) will load with a field where you will be required to fill your TSC Number and click next.
4. A new field requiring your ID Number will appear, fill and click VERIFY.
5. Verify the images and click Verify
6. Your details which are already uploaded in the Commission System will be verified.
7. Click on the icon to view and record you official email and the temporary password
8. Click on the office.com to go to the site
9. Enter your email as per the record you had taken
10. Enter the password you had recorded
11. Click next to continue
12. Additional information will be needed to secure your account and for future password verification
13. Select I want to set up a different method
14. Click on the drop-down and select phone
15. Then Click confirm
16. Next field will request for the teacher’s mobile number. This number must be the teacher mobile number, it will be used in future to reset password and carry-out other important Commission Transactions including pay-slip activities.
17. Select the Country and enter the mobile number. This must be your number and you should have the phone with you
18. Once done as below click Next
19. A code will be received in the phone provided for verification. Enter the code in the space provided as below and click Next.
20. Once the code entered the account will now be activated. Click Next to proceed.
21. Click Done to complete the process.
22. You will now be required to change the password to put yours.
23. Enter the password recorded earlier as the “Current password”, then enter your new password and confirm it. Don’t share this password with anyone as it will compromise your accounts
24. The account is now ready for use. Enter the email address and click Next.
25. Enter the code sent to your phone and click Next.
26. Click on the box Don’t show again and select No to proceed
27. Click on the outlook icon to access your emails.
28. Your email account is now ready for use.
29. Always remember to sign off once done if you are using a public computer
NB: You can also download outlook app and install into your phone or tablet/iPad for those with smartphones. For any queries related to the email activation, you can get assistance from the ICT Champion teachers, TSC office near you or you can email to email@example.com. THANK YOU!
- TSC Grading system for teachers
- Allowances Paid To TSC Teachers In Kenya
- TSC Salary For Newly Promoted Teachers
- TSC Hardship Areas – Latest Review
- LATEST TEACHING JOBS / VACANCIES. JULY 2021
- TSC TPAD 2 online form; Mandatory documents to attach as evidence for teaching standards
- How to apply for TSC teacher transfer online. APPLICATIONS PROCESS
- Requirements for one to be employed as a TSC teacher in Kenya
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES