Teacher Charged With Sodomy In Kisumu
On Friday, a high school teacher was charged with sodomy and defilement in Kisumu’s Winam law court.
Joseph Ajwang, 50, a chemistry and biology teacher at Oriwo Boys High School in Homa Bay county, pleaded not guilty before senior resident magistrate C. N. Oruwo.
Magistrate Oruwo released the accused on a Sh200,000 bond with a Sh200,000 surety.
However, he was remanded in Kisumu maximum prison (Kodiaga).
On Saturday, officers from the Kondele police station, led by OCS Fredrick Kirui, apprehended the accused.
The court granted five days miscellaneous after application to hold the accused in custody to allow the investigation to be completed on May 16, 2022.
- TSC Recruitment Dissatisfaction; How To File Complaints
- Class 8 Pupil Confesses To Killing Children, Their Pregnant Mother
- Mukumu Girls School Students Die, Probe Begins
- Junior Secondary School Rules & Guidelines Ready
- Traditional Beliefs, Culture Hindering Adult Education