Subject Combinations and Teachers’ Years of Graduation likely to be Recruited in July 2022 TSC Jobs.
With the recently advertised TSC jobs, qualified candidates are now moving quickly to meet the application deadline of July 7, 2022.
It is important to note that teachers on internship contracts will have an advantage in the upcoming July recruitment.
However, in order for these teachers to get a head start, they must provide internship evidence. They are also given extra credit.
Please keep in mind that these subject combinations may change depending on a variety of factors.
In remote areas, for example, there are fewer unemployed teachers than in urban areas.
This type of teacher will face difficulties when traveling to rural areas for interviews.
On the previously released score sheet, teachers with a diploma will now earn the same grades as teachers with a degree at the same academic level and graduation year.
Any teacher with the following combination has a very good chance of winning the interview scheduled for next month, July 2022.
Subject Combinations and Teachers’ Years of Graduation likely to be Recruited in July 2022 TSC Jobs
Mathematics/Chemistry (With intern) 2018.
Mathematics/Biology (with intern) 2018.
Mathematics/Business Studies (with intern) 2017.
Mathematics/Physics (with intern) 2018.
Mathematics/Geography (with intern) 2017.
Mathematics/Computer(with intern) 2020.
English/Literature (with intern) 2017.
Kiswahili/CRE (with intern) 2016.
Kiswahili/History (with intern) 2016.
Kiswahili/Geography(with intern) 2017.
French/Any (with intern) 2021.
Chemistry/Biology (with intern) 2019.
Physics/Chemistry (with intern).
Biology/Agriculture (with intern) 2019.
Geography/CRE (with intern) 2016.
History/CRE (with intern) 2016.
Geography/History (with intern) 2017.
Geography/Business studies (with intern) 2019.
- Types of leaves for TSC employed teachers in Kenya
- Approved Enhancement course for teachers and educators
- TSC approved subject Combinations Science & Arts
- TSC teacher transfer online application process & rules
- What TSC Require To Process Your Pension Dues Faster
- TSC Salary Overpayment Computation and causes
- Pension calculations for Kenyan Teachers
- TSC Audit Flags Sh358 Million In Excess Teacher Salaries
- TSC Grants Teachers Leave Ahead Of Elections
- TSC Awarded For Championing Teachers’ Service Delivery Innovation