If you successfully applied for your Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Job applications, I will guide you on how to check your application status online.
Some applicants have been worried about their application status, but after reading this carefully then there’s no reason to visit the Teachers Service Commission offices to get assistance.
Probably all applicants who applied for the TSC jobs will receive messages or emails inviting them to attend the interviews. In our previous blog, we highlighted all the DOCUMENTS that you need to carry with you during the interview to avoid misfortunes.
- How To Apply For TSC Number. Requirements For TSC Application
- Technical And Vocational Education And Training Plights And Possible Solutions
- Best Groups Channels and Bots For Teachers 2021
- How TSC Awards Marks During The Interviews – 2021 Score Sheet
We also highlighted how HOW TEACHERS SERVICE COMMISSION AWARDS MARKS during the interviews and the most important factors that determine your chances of winning the job.
If you read all that let’s head to the simplest way of checking your job application status through the Teachers Service Commission’s website.
How to Simply check TSC Job Application Status online – 2021.
1. Visit the Teachers Service C io mission (TSC) online services portal.
2. Check for the ‘Registration Status.’ section and click the button.
3. Then enter your identity card number (ID) or passport number and press go. TSC will send you a registration confirmation message.
Click Here to follow the procedures.