30 Kenyan Private Schools With Highest Teachers Salary
Here is a list of more than 30 Kenyan private schools that pay their teachers the highest monthly salary.
When it comes to the amount of money paid to their teaching staff, these Kenyan private schools rank first.
Any teacher employed at the schools listed below receives a reasonable salary each month.
There is no better way to show your appreciation for your hard work as a teacher than to be paid a good monthly salary.
We have provided a list of over 30 good private schools in Kenya that guarantee to pay you at least Ksh. 100,000 per month, with some of these institutions paying their teaching staff more than Ksh. 200,000 per month.
Good monthly pay motivates all employees to work harder and more efficiently.
That is why these private schools pay their teachers well; they have mastered the art of motivating their employees to work hard and improve the institution.
Kenya has a number of excellent private and public schools, but only a few of them pay competitive salaries to their teachers.
Here are the top paying kenyan private schools for teachers;
- The Nairobi Academy
- Banda School
- Braeburn International School
- International School of Kenya
- Sabis International School
- St. Ma’s School Nairobi
- Braeside School
- Cavina School
- Kenton College Preparatory School
- Lycee Denis Diderot
- The Aga Khan Academy
- Oshwal Academy Nairobi
- GEMS Gambridge International School
- Light International Academy Schools
- West Nairobi School
- Brookhouse School
- The Netherlands School Society Nairobi
- Nairobi International School
- Nova Pioneer School
- Millenium School Nairobi
- Lukenya School
- Braeburn garden Estate
- Rosslyn Academy
- Cerman School Nairobi
- Light International School
- Woodcreek School
- Potterhouse School
- Peponi Houes
- Crawford International School
- Woodland Star International School
- Schools Re-Open As Pressure Pile To Revise Academic Calendar
- Parents To Pay More Than 100% Monthly Income On School Supplies
- Police Urge Parents To Ensure School Children Report Back, Assures Them Safety.
- Prisons To Provide Quality Education to Children of Imprisoned Mothers
- KNUT, KUPPET Congratulates Ruto, Promises To Support Him
- Secondary School Heads Want Exam Dates Changed
Job interviews at these institutions are highly competetive but this shouldn’t deter you from applying.
You need to have enough experience, proper documents, well-written CV.
While applying for these schools, indicate other benefits you will provide the school if hired aside from teaching. Then apply frequently.