Teacher Trainer Job – DEAN
Digital Education Africa Network and Viafrica Kenya Foundation are working closely together to improve education through the applied use of digital solutions.
To unleash the potential of our successful approach, we are looking for a trainer in Kenya.
Together with the team in The Netherlands and Kenya, you will be responsible for developing our training curriculum and training of teachers at primary and secondary schools in digital literacy and 21st Century Skills.
We are looking for a hands-on trainer with ample training experience and preferably experience with digital literacy and teacher training.
You will be responsible for:
- The development of our training curriculum for schools
- Operational planning of the daily training activities
- Training of teachers
- Coaching of teachers in the classroom
- You are based in or close to Thika or willing to move there
- Your English & Swahili are fluent
- You have a minimum of 3 years of training experience
- You are enthusiastic about technology as a tool to improve education
- You are knowledgeable about the Kenyan education system and curriculum
- More than basic computer knowledge
- You have a driver’s license and preferably a car
Are you interested in this full-time position? Please send an email to [email protected] with your motivation letter, references and CV attached.