Schoolchildren Feared Dead After Lorry Loses Control In a Busy Town.
Four people are feared to have died in a horrific accident involving a lorry transporting crates of beer in Isiolo Town.
Two students are believed to have been among the four pedestrians who were leaving school at the time of the accident.
According to witnesses, the lorry lost control in downtown Isiolo on Monday, February 28, and slammed into buildings as well as pedestrians at the Subuiba intersection.
According to a video obtained by Kenyans.co.ke, an ambulance was seen at the scene of the accident as responders attempted to rescue the injured.
A large crowd of onlookers from the town had gathered at the accident scene as well.
The accident occurred just hours after five people were killed when a matatu they were riding in collided with a trailer near Nyakome on the Kisii-Nyamira highway.
Five more people escaped with serious injuries and were rushed to nearby hospitals for treatment.
Schoolchildren Feared Dead After Lorry Loses Control In a Busy Town
- Government Asked To Include Special Needs Learners’ Data Into Control System
- Igathe Unveils Plan For Public Schools and ECDE Teachers
- Malala Posts KCSE And University Papers Public
- How Parents Are Scammed By Conmen During School Breaks
- Alarming Teens Pregnancy Stage Posing Health Risks
- Sh1.95billion Acquired For Lending To SMEs, Education Sector