PP1 boy Defiled By Mother’s Boyfriend.
A four-year-old boy was admitted to a city hospital in critical condition on Thursday after being defiled by his mother’s boyfriend.
According to the Directorate of Criminal Investigation, the incident was reported by the child’s teacher after the teacher noticed the PP1 pupil was in severe pain.
“The child recounted to his teacher how his mother’s boyfriend a boda boda rider, would engage him in the unnatural act after beating him up whenever his mother was away,” the DCI said in a statement on Thursday.
Police officers from Parklands arrested the victim’s mother as well as the suspect, Samuel Agesa, 32.
“This is after the child recounted to his teacher how, his mother’s boyfriend a boda boda rider, would engage him in the unnatural act after beating him up whenever his mother was away,” the Directorate said.
- TSC Recruitment Dissatisfaction; How To File Complaints
- Class 8 Pupil Confesses To Killing Children, Their Pregnant Mother
- Mukumu Girls School Students Die, Probe Begins
- Junior Secondary School Rules & Guidelines Ready
- Traditional Beliefs, Culture Hindering Adult Education
- TSC Distances Itself From BOM Teacher Who Whipped and Injured Student
According to the investigation agency, the teacher filed the police report after noticing that the student was in severe pain while at school.
Detectives from Parklands Police Station then moved quickly to apprehend the boy’s mother and her boyfriend.
As the investigation into the case continues, the pair is being held in lawful custody awaiting arraignment.