Form Three Student Stabs Sisters 28 Times.
Residents of Laikipia were shocked after a form three boy stabbed two sisters in the county, leaving them for dead.
Jane Kibe, 48, and her sister Peris Wanjiru, 35, are both in critical condition after being stabbed 19 and 9 times, respectively.
He is said to be the son of one of Gilgil’s parliamentary candidates.
On Monday afternoon, he broke into the house, locked himself inside, and attacked the two people.
According to Nakuru County Police Commander Peter Mwanzo, the suspect has been detained at the Gilgil Police Station and will be charged with attempted murder in court.
- Schools Re-Open As Pressure Pile To Revise Academic Calendar
- Parents To Pay More Than 100% Monthly Income On School Supplies
- Police Urge Parents To Ensure School Children Report Back, Assures Them Safety.
- Prisons To Provide Quality Education to Children of Imprisoned Mothers
- KNUT, KUPPET Congratulates Ruto, Promises To Support Him