Student Lynched For Sneaking Into girls dormitory at Komothai girls School
A 17-year-old student at Gathiruini boys secondary school in Kiambu county, lost his life after he was lynched by girls from a neighbouring school.
- Considerations to make before accepting a job offer
- Report Points Out 5 Nairobi Private Schools Leading in KCSE 2022 Exam Malpractice
- KNEC Exam Irregularities Were Canceled Due to Elections, Committee Told
- PSC to Hire 20,000 Interns
- PSC Announces 1,300 TVET Trainers Jobs For Diplomas & Degrees Holders; How to Apply
The form four student had together with five others sneaked out of their school and crept into a girls dormitory at Komothai girls secondary school, at around 4 am today.
They had under the cover of darkness tiptoed into Phoeb House for an unknown mission, before they were spotted by some girls who immediately raised alarm, attracting the whole school.
The school’s guards, teachers and students all rushed towards the dormitory to find out what was happening. On sensing danger, five of the boys managed to trace their way back to their school while the deceased was cornered by the angry students and staff.
Sadly, they descended on him causing him life-threatening injuries. The boy later succumbed to his injuries at Kigumo level IV hospital.
Crime scene detectives later visited the scene and recovered planks of wood suspected to have been used to assault the suspect.
“We wish to caution members of the public to desist from taking the law into their own hands and accord suspects the opportunity to face justice in a court of law.” said the Director of Criminal Investigations.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
For more Teachers Update