Schoolchildren Feared Dead After Lorry Loses Control In a Busy Town.
Four people are feared to have died in a horrific accident involving a lorry transporting crates of beer in Isiolo Town.
Two students are believed to have been among the four pedestrians who were leaving school at the time of the accident.
According to witnesses, the lorry lost control in downtown Isiolo on Monday, February 28, and slammed into buildings as well as pedestrians at the Subuiba intersection.
According to a video obtained by Kenyans.co.ke, an ambulance was seen at the scene of the accident as responders attempted to rescue the injured.
A large crowd of onlookers from the town had gathered at the accident scene as well.
The accident occurred just hours after five people were killed when a matatu they were riding in collided with a trailer near Nyakome on the Kisii-Nyamira highway.
Five more people escaped with serious injuries and were rushed to nearby hospitals for treatment.
Schoolchildren Feared Dead After Lorry Loses Control In a Busy Town
- Autopsy: Grade 2 Pupil Was Sodomised Then Choked to Death
- KUCCPS Placement Delay Leaves Students in Limbo as Funding crisis Hits Universities
- MPs Conclude Probe into 2022 KCSE Exams Cheating Allegations
- Tifa Ranks Ezekiel Machogu, Kindiki as Top-Performing Cabinet Secretaries
- Zizi Afrique Want Life Skills and Values Incorporated in Curriculum
- Class 8 Pupil Commits Suicide Over Fee Balance