Turkana County Government FY 2021/2022 Bursary Fund for Kenya Students
Turkana County Education and Skills Development Fund is governed by Turkana County Act No. 10 of 2014, which is guided by the fund’s objective and purpose as stated in sections 3 and 4 of the principal Act.
- How Parents Are Scammed By Conmen During School Breaks
- Alarming Teens Pregnancy Stage Posing Health Risks
- Sh1.95billion Acquired For Lending To SMEs, Education Sector
- Social Sciences, Media Studies, Fine Arts, Film, Animation, Graphics & Related Courses
- One Student Dies, 4 Injured In Separate Accidents
Ward Appraisal Committees and the County Bursary Secretariat are in charge of vetting and approving applicants, respectively.
The Department of Education, Sports, and Social Protection has requested that bursary applications be accepted by various Ward Appraisal Committees.
All applicants are asked to submit their applications to their respective Wards beginning Monday, November 1st, 2021 and ending Monday, November 22nd, 2021.
All duly completed application forms must be sent directly to the respective Ward Appraisal Committee Chairpersons or Sub-County Education Officers, along with all attachments necessary to justify the need.
It should be noted that any falsified information may result in disqualification.
For more information on the Turkana County Government’s FY 2021/2022 Bursary Fund, please visit the website at www.turkana.go.ke