Hungary’s government-funded scholarships for Kenyan Students
Hungary’s government has announced the opening of applications for the 2022/23 scholarship program for Kenyan students.
All students, from certificate to PhD courses, are eligible to apply, and almost all fields of study are open for applications.
In addition to tuition, qualified candidates will receive a monthly stipend, a housing allowance, and medical insurance.
The scholarships will be awarded to students based on academic merit, the quality of their research proposals, and their potential to have an impact on their work’s future development.
The government encouraged all interested candidates to apply and assured them that there would be no political discrimination against non-Hungarian residents in the notice.
“Students from eligible countries are eligible to apply and no provincialism and political discrimination are considered,” read part of the notice.
The program is available in Hungary, and the duration of the coursework will vary depending on the program chosen.
“This is a highly funded scholarship around currently and is an amazing opportunity for students so don’t wait and apply as soon as possible.
- Applicants for undergraduate courses must be between the ages of 18 and 22, with a maximum age of 35 for master’s degrees and a maximum age of 40 for PhDs.
- PhD candidates must have completed 18 years of education and must provide a certificate of health.
- It is not necessary to be a Hungarian citizen.
- The stipendium Hungaricum website accepts applications online.
- They must submit an online application form that is completely filled out.
- Include a one-page motivation letter.
- Proof of proficiency in a foreign language is required.
- Attached must be an academic transcript, school certificates, and health certificates.
The scholarship application deadline is January 15, 2022.