Application Deadline: 15th January 2021
About the Award: With a thriving network of over 70 best business schools on 6 continents, Global Business School Network foster cross-border networking, knowledge-sharing and collaboration both within the network membership and with the broader business education and development communities.
Eligibility: To be regarded as a GBSN student/alumni for the Premium Scholarship, the candidate must be a student at or alumni with a university degree from a GBSN member school by November 2, 2020.
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be Taken at (Country): Finland
Value of Award:
- The full tuition fee for 2two years (equivalent to 12,500 EUR/year)
- 8,000 EUR per year for living expenses
Duration of Award: 2 years
How to Apply:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant field (At least 30 ECTS in subjects relevant for the programme specialisation/track
- Language requirement: TOEFL ≥ 92 or IELTS ≥ 6.5 or PTE Academic ≥ 62 or CPE ≥ C)
- Admission test requirement: GMAT: at least 550 or GRE: Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning; at least 150, Analytical Writing; at least 3,5
- Letter of motivation
Application portal: apply.hanken.fi/login
- It is significant to go through all application elements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.