The Education Cabinet Secretary Professor George Magoha on Thursday 21, April announced 9,000 scholarship opportunities to the needy and vulnerable candidates in the recently announced Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) results.
"As I announced during the release of the KCPE results on April 15, 2020, the Government will award 9,000 scholarships to needy and vulnerable 2020 KCPE candidates, including those from informal settlements and urban slums." He said.
- CHILD HOPE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- 2021 Equity Wings to Fly Scholarship for KCPE candidates
- THE PRESIDENTIAL SECONDARY SCHOOLS BURSARY
- BOMACHOGE BURSARY APPLICATION 2020/2021
Magoha announced that the Ministry has launched the application process for all legible candidates today and requested all the 2020 KCPE candidates wishing to be considered for the Elimu Scholarship Programme to apply through the online portal https://eqfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/ As was the case last year.
He added that the government has contracted the Equity Group Foundation to assist in the selection process, to ensure it is fair and transparent.
"More information will be released on the application and selection process of the scholarship in due course." Said Magoha.
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES