The People Transformation and Development Aid (PetradAid) is an independent International NGO, non-profit making, non-religious and non-political humanitarian organization, dedicated to serve affected people in the societies.
We are looking for committed Teachers for both primary and secondary school, in all subjects, to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Bachelor’s degree in education, early childhood, business or any relevant field of teaching
- Proven experience as a teacher
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Well-organized and committed
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Those registered with TSC is added advantage
How to Apply:
If you meet the above set minimum qualifications, please send us your application to: [email protected] (and copy to): [email protected] to reach us on or before 20th February, 2021. Please indicate the position applied for on the email subject line.