School Under Investigation For Tying Pupils On Tree As Punishment.
Thiru Primary School in Laikipia West is under investigation for inhumanly punishing pupils. Security and Education officials have today on Wednesday visited the school to interrogate teachers.
This is after a picture of three students who tied to a tree as punishment went viral on Tuesday. Nyahururu Sub County deputy county commissioner Moses Muroki visited the school over the issue.
- Parents Whose Children Have Not Reported To School For Form One Admission Risks Imprisonment As Magoha Leads Door-To-Door Campaign
- Teachers cry foul over KUPPET deductions As KNUT, KUSNET Is Barred From Collecting Member Fees
- Schools Involved In Exam Irregularity Risks Closure As Ministry Of Education Issues New Guidelines For Institutions Establishment
- KNEC Examiners Training For KCSE, KCPE, DTE, ECDE, PTE, Requirements And How To Apply- 2021
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) County and sub-county directors also arrived at the school together with officials from the Education ministry.
Officers from the Director of Criminal Investigation and those from the children protection unit were also present. The disturbing pictures circulating on social media show three pupils tied to a tree in the school compound.
- AON Minet Adds Extra Facilities For Teachers In Kilifi County
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹For more Teachers Update
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel