Newly appointed TSC Commissioners have today gone through a brief induction of Commission programmes at the office of the Secretary Dr Nancy Macharia.
The Commissioners are; Sharon Kisire, Annceta Wafukho, Christine Kahindi, Dr Nichodemus Ojuma and Salesa Abudo. Chief Justice Martha Koome last week on Monday presided over the swearing-in of five members
- Government establishes new financial report for high schools as Ministry directs financial statements be ready by September 30
- KUPPET Call For The Abolishment Of Boarding Schools, Threaten To Withdraw Teachers From Class.
- KICD Defends CBC Curriculum, Asks Teachers To Refrain From Unsuitable, Costly Homework
- LSK President Nelson Havi To Challenge Implementation of CBC In Court As KICD Responds To Complaints Raised By Parents.
The CJ urged the Commissioners to do all they can to ensure the education system does not leave any groups behind. The five members appointed shall serve for a non-renewable term of six (6) years.
The commissioners have officially been mandated to ensure that the Commission functions effectively and meets its Constitutional mandate as set out in Article 237 of the Constitution and in the Teachers Service Commission Act (No.20 of 2012).
Specifically, their duties and responsibilities will be to formulate policies to achieve the mandate of the Commission, provide strategic direction, leadership and oversight to the Secretariat as well as to ensure that teachers comply with the teaching standards prescribed by the Commission Act (No.20 of 2012).
The commissioners will also manage the payroll of teachers in its employment, facilitate career progression and professional development for teachers in including the appointment of headteachers and principals.
Further, they will also monitor the conduct and performance of teachers in the teaching service, and do all such other things as may be necessary for the Commission to effectively discharge its functions and exercise its powers.
- TSC TPAD 2 online form; Mandatory documents to attach as evidence for teaching standards
- Important TSC TPAD Forms And Documents – PDF Download
- KAKAMEGA COUNTY GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS, 2021
- 26 Bachelor Of Science And Arts Degree Teaching Courses baned by TSC
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹For more Teachers Update
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel