According to the ministry of education, the government has hired 3,000 trainers through the public service commission (PSC) in preparation for the rollout of the competency-based education and training curriculum.
This will hasten the implementation of sector reforms. At a cost of ten billion shillings, the ministry of education is working to increase the number of technical and vocational education and training institutions.
- TSC Begins Coordinating five-day Training of 1,166 Tutors on CBC As it Targets To Contract Approximately 6,000 intern
- List Of All Accredited Universities and collages In Kenya (Private and Public)
- LATEST TEACHERS SWAPS – SEPTEMBER 2021
- KNUT Members Threaten To Seek Legal Redress For Ejection of Headteachers
Education CS Prof George Magoha says enrollment in Tvet institutions had increased from 55 945 trainees in 2013 to 249,316 in 2021, saying the surge in numbers was encouraging.
Officials from the Ministry of Education, led by Cabinet Secretary George Magoha, attended a capacity building workshop for principals, deputy principals, and teachers in Mombasa.
3,000 trainers have been recruited through the Public Service Commission to complement the rollout of the Competency-based Education and Training (CBET) and the establishment of the new TVCs is ongoing at a cost of Kenya shillings 2 billion
Approximately 6,000 intern teachers will also be contracted by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) in December this year in the government's effort to achieve a 100 per cent transition from primary to secondary schools.
The intern recruitment which will see about 2000 primary and 4000 secondary school teachers contracted will cost the commission about Sh.1.2 billion.
The national government administration officials have issued a warning that parents whose children have failed to join from one in the region will be held accountable.
Some areas within the coast region are lagging behind jeopardizing the government's efforts to ensure a complete transition to secondary schools.
- TSC TPAD 2 online form; Mandatory documents to attach as evidence for teaching standards
- Important TSC TPAD Forms And Documents – PDF Download
- KAKAMEGA COUNTY GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS, 2021
- 26 Bachelor Of Science And Arts Degree Teaching Courses baned by TSC
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹For more Teachers Update
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel