Mabale secondary school in Busia county was closed after students went on the rampage on Monday demanding the immediate transfer of the school principal over what they termed as bad leadership.
Parents also expressed their dissatisfaction with the school management with Busia Deputy County Commissioner calling the principal to step aside as investigations into the allegations began.
- LSK President Nelson Havi To Challenge Implementation of CBC In Court As KICD Responds To Complaints Raised By Parents.
- Man Arrested For Sodomising Two 7-Year Old Pupils In Muranga
- Urban Primary School Head Teacher Under Investigations For Charging Illegal Fees As Bandits Torch Another School In Laikipia
- Government recruits 3,000 trainers ahead of the roll-out of CBC training
Studies were also disrupted in several other schools due to student unrest with fire incidences since the beginning of August temporarily halting learning in seven schools.
Molo Academy boys secondary school in Nakuru was closed indefinitely after students went on a rampage on Sunday night forcing police to shoot in the air to restore calm among the unruly students who were demanding better services from the school management.
Property of unknown value was destroyed during the chaos. Barely a month before, a nearby school, Elbagon secondary protested over the transfer of their principal.
ST. Lukes boys in Bungoma was not spared on Sunday night as a dormitory went into flames forcing more than 300 boys to spend the night out in the cold. The matter is still under investigation by the police.
At the end of August, the Sigalame high school in Busia was closed indefinitely following a series of five fire outbreaks in the institution. Nambomboto boys secondary school's dormitories in Busia county were also razed down on Saturday night during their entertainment session.
In early August, the Kamba girls high school was closed indefinitely following a fire that raised down a dormitory due to the destruction of property. Parents were forced to pay for the damage amid tough economic times before the pandemic.
Several schools across the country experienced incidences of unrest all happening coincidentally around periods of examination
- Important TSC TPAD Forms And Documents – PDF Download
- KAKAMEGA COUNTY GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS, 2021
- 26 Bachelor Of Science And Arts Degree Teaching Courses baned by TSC
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹For more Teachers Update
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel