Musa Nyandusi Kegati School Dormitory Razed By Fire
A dormitory at Musa Nyandusi Kegati High School in Nyaribari Chache, Kisii, was destroyed by a morning fire.
Property of unknown value was destroyed.
The cause of the fire that broke out Tuesday morning remains unknown.
According to authorities, there were no casualties in the incident.
A local chief, Eric Ratemo, stated that at least 77 students lost their belongings.
“The fire has been contained and there is no cause for alarm, all students are safe,” said Ratemo.
- Schools Urged to Collaborate with Industry Players for Skills Development
- 4 Schools Set to Become Model STEM Centers Under CEMASTEA Outreach Program
- School Uniforms, Does It matter?
- Machogu Warns Head Teachers Against Sending Away Junior Secondary Learners Because of Fees, Uniform
- Tricks Schools Are Using to Beat Machogu’s Fee Directive
- Why Kenyan and US School Buses Are Yellow in Color