Jaffery Academy, Mombasa is a welcoming friendly school with a vibrant learning space incorporating the latest technology to engage and inspire students. The school provides high-quality education from the ages of 3 to 18 and follows the British National Curriculum.
Jaffery is seeking to appoint an innovative and inspirational Mathematics Teacher who will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Deputy Head Teacher Job At The Aga Khan Education Service, Kenya
- Sabis International School – Runda
- International School Teaching Jobs – Nova Pioneer 2021
- ICT, French, Music and Arts Teaching Job
- Teaching Jobs And Vacancies – August 2021
- The candidate should have at least a Degree from a recognized University, (BSc./B.Ed. Mathematics).
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
- At least five years teaching experience in teaching A –level mathematics with the ability to teach Statistics and Further pure maths.
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in teaching and learning practices.
If you are qualified and motivated to work in the above-mentioned position, we would like to hear from you. Kindly submit your application by quoting the job title accompanied by a detailed CV and ALL relevant documents to [email protected] not later than 16th August 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
SEE MORE VACANCIES
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
- TSC TPAD 2 online form; Mandatory documents to attach as evidence for teaching standards
- How to apply for TSC teacher transfer online. APPLICATIONS PROCESS
- Requirements for one to be employed as a TSC teacher in Kenya
- TSC Grading system for teachers
- Allowances Paid To TSC Teachers In Kenya
- TSC Salary For Newly Promoted Teachers
- TSC Hardship Areas – Latest Review
- Key Important Documents For TSC Teaching Job Interviews
- TSC Guidelines For Recruiting Primary School Teachers on permanent and pensionable terms- 2021/2022 FY
- TSC Recruitment Guidelines For Secondary Teachers On Permanent & Pensionable Terms -2021/2022 FY (Post-Primary Institution)
- Interns To reap Big As TSC Awards Them 30 Marks In The Recruitment Exercise
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹â€‹For more Teachers Update
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER