Founded in 1977, Windle Informational Kenya (WIKI) is a humanitarian education organization for Kenyan refugees.
We have been working with Wajir, Fali and Dadaab communities, Turkana West, Kakuma refugee camp, Dadaab Refugee Camp, and Kalabeyei Settlement on academic products.
Windle International – is looking for desirable candidates to fill the responsibility of Secondary School Teachers established in
Kakuma Refugee Camp & Kalobeyei Settlements.
The high School Teachers will be in charge of effectively enforcing the prescribed education curriculum.
The following subject combinations are required:
- Mathematics and Biology
- Biology and Chemistry
- Mathematics and Chemistry
- A degree in Education
- One-year minimum experience in a secondary school teaching. Registered with the TSC
- Must have a good Mastery of office software (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proven accomplishment as a high school teacher with impressive results
- Must be eligible and willing to work, live and travel in an insecure and fast-paced environment observing the strict Security approaches.
Interested, suitably and competent candidates should deliver their resume and cover letter to [email protected] referring to number SST/19/2020.
Dateline for applications is Monday 5th of October 2020.
Kindly note that only shortlisted hopefuls will be called for interviews.
Windle International – Kenya nomination methods reflect our obligation to equal opportunity regardless of one's disability, gender, religion or racial or ethnic association. We work in learning institutions and are enthusiastic about protecting children from abuse.