MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
STATE DEPARTMENT FOR UNIVERSITY EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
All Chief Executive Officers of SAGAS,
Vice-Chancellors of Public Universities and
Principals of Constituent Colleges.
REF: COURSE ANNOUNCEMENT: 19TH BATCH MASTERS DEGREE AND INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OF THE AFRICAN BUSINESS EDUCATION INITIATIVE FOR THE YOUTH (ABE INITIATIVE) AND SDGs GLOBAL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM.
The Ministry is in receipt of a letter on the above subject inviting suitable applicants to make the application on the above program sponsored by the Japanese Government through the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA).
- KNEC Exam Irregularities Were Canceled Due to Elections, Committee Told
- PSC to Hire 20,000 Interns
- PSC Announces 1,300 TVET Trainers Jobs For Diplomas & Degrees Holders; How to Apply
- TSC Deregisters 44 teachers, Issues Fresh Warning
- School Bus Rolls Multiple Times in Narumoru-Nanyuki Grisly Road Accident
The objective of the ABE Initiative Master’s Degree and Internship Program is to support young personnel who can be “Navigator” for contributing to the development of industries in Africa.
This program offers opportunities for young African men and women to study at master’s courses at Japanese universities as international students (hereafter, referred to as “participants”) and experience internships at Japanese companies.
The aim is for them to develop effective skills in order for them to contribute to various fields. Beyond the acquisition of skills and knowledge, this program also intends to cultivate excellent personnel who can recognize and understand the contexts of Japanese society and the systems of Japanese companies.
Target participants are from among the following three types of personnel.
- Persons from the Private Sector
- Young individuals who are or will be involved in economic activities in the local private sector maintain and develop strong ties with Japanese companies and are expected to Africa’s development through business activities.
- Governmental Officials
- Young officials, such as civil servants, who take part in the formulation and/or implementation of industrial policies, and are expected to contribute to Africa’s development through government activities.
- Young instructors/teachers in college, university or research institutions in Africa, and are expected to contribute to Africa’s development through joint research/development with Japanese companies etc.
The expected outcome of the program is a network of potential contributors to the development of African industries who will also lead Japanese businesses to engage further in economic activities in Africa.
Applicants should be between 24 -39 years of age and possess working experience. Potential applicants should email [email protected] for the application forms. The deadline for application is on 25th October. 2021.
The purpose of this letter is to forward to you the application instructions. Kindly inform interested and qualified individuals in your institutions to make applications.
Obiero C. Affulo
P.O. Box 9583-00200 NAIROBI
Direct Line: 254-20-2228617
When replying please quote
- DOWNLOAD FREE Schemes of Work.
- DOWNLOAD FREE PAST PAPERS
- DOWNLOAD FREE SYLLABUS
- DOWNLOAD FREE LESSON PLANS
- DOWNLOAD FREE NOTES
- DOWNLOAD FREE UNIVERSITY NOTES
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
For more Teachers Update
Join the @TeachersUpdates Telegram channel